A mixed-use building on the border of Hillcrest and Bankers Hill was sold for $3.9 million.
Carmel Partners, a San Francisco-based real estate development firm, bought the property at 608 Pennsylvania Ave. from Pete Katz of Katz Real Estate.
Nick Totah, first vice president of investments of the Totah Group in Marcus & Millichap’s downtown office, represented both parties.
Built in 1955, the property consisted of three separate structures on one parcel and was made up of 10 loft-style apartments, one ground floor retail suite, and one billboard.
The property was fully leased at the time of sale.